Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"I made a big mistake"

3:54pm. Bolton testified that the man said, "I (expletive) up. I made a big mistake."

-Man (who had been using Bolton's cell phone) told Bolton to make up a story for his girlfriend. Bolton told her that he had to tow a car to Watertown and the customer was riding with him. He'd be home late.

-Route to Pennsylvania: Route 5 West to DeWitt. Then, I-481S to I-81 South (Syracuse).

-Man had a gray/brown windbreaker on.

UPDATE:

-Hameline: "Did you think you might die?" Bolton: "Yes." Man wanted the heat turned up inside the truck.

-Bolton considered jumping out of the truck or crashing it at 65/70mph. "I thought about crashing the truck into the guardrail. But with my luck, probably wouldn't turn out so well."

-Bolton testified that the man would pay for gas at a refueling stop. Hameline: "That was nice of him, wasn't it?"

-At gas station, Bolton got an iced tea. Man got an energy drink. Bolton thought about an escape attempt. "With my luck, I thought I'd end up not making it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home