Thursday, January 11, 2007

"I was so terrified by the whole experience."

Wendy Daniels (Lennon's employee) is having some difficulty recalling the minutiae of the robbery. She explained that she blanked out on occasion due to the inherent fear that night.

-She testified one of the robbers had fair-toned skin.

-According to her testimony, a robber also used profanity when instructing a gunman to shoot her in the head.

UPDATE: Cross examination

-Wittman: "Did you suffer any physical injuries that night?" Daniels: "No, I almost wished I had."

Re-direct examination offered a dramatic thought from the witness...

-Daniels: "My life patterns have changed since the robbery. I go home, and I can't wait to get home, and there's nothing there. And I get home and I wait." At this point, Wittman objected. The objection was sustained.

Her testimony concluded at 3:20pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home